Together We Build Dreams
About the job
Summary of Position
Boston Institute of Biotechnology LLC (BIB) is a fast-growing contract development & manufacturing organization (CDMO) that provides bio-process solutions to biotech companies. BIB is seeking a sales associate to help bring in new prospective clients and business partners along the western United States and beyond. Prospective candidates should be collaborative, entrepreneurial spirited, highly motivated, analytical, creative, and strategic thinking. The primary responsibility of this is to build quality relationships with new and existing collaborators and organizations. Substantial support will be received from the both the scientific and business development team leaders.
*Candidates must be located in or near a major metropolitan area along the west coast of the United States.*
- Sales activities (especially in the western US) with pharmaceutical and biotech companies, presenting BIB’s development services ranging from pre-clinical all the way to assistance in cGMP manufacturing.
- Identify organizations and individuals online to establish new leads. Majority of time spent in the field contacting and meeting with scientists, researchers and decision makers
- Develop sales activity with regular updates of leads, contacts, and opportunities
- Leverage phone, email, social media., etc. to establish rapport, identify requirements, and schedule meetings for the senior leadership team
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events that are relevant for business growth
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Marketing or equivalent degree
- At least one year of sales experience or biotech/biopharma internship in selling scientific services and/or products
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal), including the capability to communicate in both technical and business environments
- Proficiency in Hubspot and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, manage multiple tasks, and maintain timelines for multiple projects
- Must be located in or near a major metropolitan area of the western US (San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, etc)
- Flexible and results oriented.
- Knowledge of sales, marketing and business development in CRO, CDMO, CMO industries (Preferred)
- Experience of working with pharmaceutical and/or Biotech companies (Preferred)