Together We Build Dreams
About the job
1. Set up, execute, and monitor microbial and mammalian cell culture production in fermenters and bioreactors.
2. Collect, record, and report experimental data.
3. Provide updates to a team lead on a regular basis.
4. Maintain all notebooks and documentation according to department standards.
5. Write SOPs, and batch records.
6. Ability to work well in a team environment and independently as required.
7. Ensure and promote safe environmental and laboratory practices.
8. Order supplies as needed.
9. Prepare solutions and buffers.
10. Maintain lab space and equipment.
1. BS degree in Biochemical Engineering or related field of study
2. 0-2 years of upstream process development experience
3. Familiar with fermentation, primary recovery, scale-up, and aseptic techniques.
4. Able to work independently and on cross-functional teams
5. Flexible and results-oriented
6. Good written and verbal communication skills.