Together We Build Dreams
About the job
You will be responsible for providing scientific expertise towards the development of novel mammalian cell lines and mammalian expression technologies. Activities range from vector design, transfections, single-cell cloning, media screening and optimization, cell bank preparation, and cell line stability evaluation. You will be responsible for performing antibody characterization activities including ELISA, PCR, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, etc. You will also work closely with fermentation/cell culture, purification groups for antibodies, and recombinant protein process development.
- MS or Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related Scientific/Engineering field.
- 6+ years of Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry experience is required.
- Demonstrated Scientific and Engineering expertise developing stable mammalian cell lines and mammalian expression technologies for the generation of monoclonal antibodies and recombinant therapeutic proteins.
- Expertise working with a variety of mammalian cell lines and expression systems especially CHO, HEK 293, and NS0. Prior experience with the CHO-GS system is highly desirable.
- Experience with bi/tri-specific antibody cell line development is highly preferred.
- Staff management experience is highly preferred.
- Extensive experience in antibody characterization including ELISA, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, etc.
- Ability to work independently and also in a teamwork environment.