Together We Build Dreams
About the job
Essential requirements for this position include an in-depth understanding and hands-on experience with recombinant protein purification from different expression hosts (including E.coli and Yeast) and an aptitude for careful, detail-oriented experimentation.
Work with scientists to develop robust, efficient, scalable strategies for recombinant/antibody protein process, perform trouble-shoot if needed.
Execute purification work and maintain legible and detailed work documentation. Must be able to work independently and as a part of a team.
Demonstrate ability to work effectively in teams, both within the group and cross-functionally.
Analyze data, form conclusions, and communicate results to scientists and team members.
Prepare internally reviewed technical reports, make oral presentations to scientists and management, and publish externally.
- A bachelor or MS degree in Biochemistry or a related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with ion exchange, size exclusion, hydrophobic, and affinity chromatography with AKTA purification systems.
- Proficiency with protein assay, gel electrophoresis, western blotting.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of fermentation process.
- Familiarity with HPLC systems.