Together We Build Dreams
”Search, find and apply to our job opportunities at Boston Institute of Biotechnology. Bring your insight, imagination and healthy disregard for the impossible.Peng JiaoCEO, Boston Institute of Biotechnology
About the job
You will be responsible for providing scientific expertise towards the development of novel mammalian cell line development and mammalian expression technologies. Activities range from vector development, screening, transfections, media optimization, development of stable cell lines, and cell banking activities.
You will also be responsible for performing antibody characterization activities including ELISA, PCR, SDS-PAGE, western blot, etc. You will also work closely with fermentation/cell culture, purification groups for antibodies, and recombinant protein process development.
- Bachelor, MS in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related Scientific/Engineering field.
- 2+ years of Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry experience is preferred.
- Aseptic techniques in handling cell culture and manipulating biological agents in biosafety hood.
- Expertise working with a variety of cell lines and mammalian expression systems especially CHO, HEK and NS0, prior experience with CHO-GS system is highly desired.
- Demonstrated Scientific and Engineering expertise developing mammalian cell line optimization and mammalian expression technologies for the generation of monoclonal antibody and recombinant protein therapeutic products.
- Able to perform basic antibody characterization activities including ELISA, SDS-PAGE, western blot, etc.
- Able to perform the work independently and in a teamwork environment.