Together We Build Dreams
About the job
Summary of Position
Boston Institute of Biotechnology LLC (BIB) is a fast-growing contract development & manufacturing organization (CDMO) that provides bio-process solutions to biotech companies. BIB is seeking a business development associate director/director to develop new client accounts while maintaining and strengthening existing relationships. The primary responsibility of this position is to grow direct sales by establishing relationship/partnership with biotech, life sciences, and pharmaceutical companies and clients.
- Drive company sales to meet company sales target.
- Work along with the executive team to establish sales strategies and build strong client relationship.
- Provide sales presentations to internal and external clients.
- Assist in quotation preparation for prospective sales proposals/orders.
- Achieve team and individual Sales Quota targets and KPIs.
- Mentor and manage junior associates to achieve sales targets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Business discipline required, advanced degree preferred.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in sales or transferrable skills in biotech or bio-pharmaceutical industry.
- Passion in sales and high self-discipline
- Extensive existing biopharmaceutical industry contacts/network
- Prior experience with biopharma contract service providers (CRO, CMO and/or CDMO) is desired.
- Strong commercial and client focus with excellent negotiation skills.
- Outstanding ability to build key client relationships.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
- Some travel may be required for this position, including international.
- Effective organizational and staff management skills.
- Flexible and results oriented.