Together We Build Dreams
”Search, find and apply to our job opportunities at Boston Institute of Biotechnology. Bring your insight, imagination and healthy disregard for the impossible.Peng JiaoCEO, Boston Institute of Biotechnology
About Business Development Internship
As an intern for Sales and Business Development Department, you will work on assignment related to BD initiatives including but not limited to website update, social media release, email marketing, market research and customer relationship development.
BIB has an engaging and experienced team and will work with you to have opportunities to be mentored throughout the program, cultivate professional connections, receive academic credit and work reference for future purposes.
BIB has prepared an orientation and essential on-job trainings that will help you being successful from the first day of your internship. All the interns will be evaluated periodically with specific goals and selected candidate will be considered an offer of employment with a satisfactory completion of the program.
Skills and Qualifications
- Master degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Business Analysis
- Experience in digital marketing, sales and business development projects
- Biopharma or biotech background preferred
- Proven time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), CRM tools (HubSpot, LinkedIn)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, bilingual preferred
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Work authorization either CPT or OPT in the U.S. is required