Together We Build Dreams
About the job
Develop and perform HPLC methods (including RP, SEC, IEX etc.) for bio-process development and support purpose.
Develop and perform analytical test methods such as electrophoresis, ELISA, Endotoxin and contraction assay.
Complies with applicable SOPs.
Maintains accurate records of experiments and results in laboratory notebook.
Demonstrates the ability to present results in both oral and written reports in internal and external meetings.
Writes protocols and technical reports, ensures adherence to high technical standards and compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines.
- A BS, MS in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, or related discipline with applicable industrial experience.
- Minimum Experience: 4+ years (Bachelors); 2+ years (Masters)
- Knowledge of HPLC and other analytical techniques are required
- The ability to work in a fast pace environment, manage priorities, and maintain timelines for multiple projects is required.
- A basic knowledge of GMP is very helpful.